- Get an all-inclusive Network of Support
- Set Standards and Expectations with the Agents
- Client Success team to assist with agent’s understanding of the set standards and expectations
- Defined working hours of Monday-Friday from 9-5 and closed on all federal holidays
- Sales team to generate new agent opportunities
- Accounting team to handle all billing and collections
- Transactly provided E&O Insurance
- Community of TCs so you aren’t alone
- Ongoing Training and Education
- Group and One-on-One Coaching
- Assistance with Time Off coverage
- Ability to provide input into the Transactly system features
- Access for agents and their clients to view transaction details, timeline, documents, and more!!
- Customizable task and email templates
- Customizable signature
- Centralized location for all information when working with multiple agents
- Password management system for agent credentials
- Store agent’s preferred vendors for easy access
- Securely saved history of all transaction data
- Sync tasks/key deadlines with GCalendar
- Online support of Transactly system
- Unlimited number of transactions
- Free Connect utility connection service for buyers
Trusted by agents 👍
A few common questions
What are the benefits of having a dedicated transaction coordinator?
Our TCs handle up to 90% of all closing tasks, freeing you from the complex, monotonous, and overwhelming tasks – and piles of paperwork. They take on a wide variety of tasks that allow you to focus on your priorities and help foster your success.
What are Transactly Vendor Connections?
At Transactly, we have worked hard to find a trusted nationwide network of vendors who can help get your deals across the finish line – title search, mortgage, moving services and more. All so that you can offer the best value to your buyers and sellers.
What is the difference between a Transactly Coordinator and Virtual Assistant?
Transactly Coordinators (TC) will handle 90% of closing and non-revenue generating tasks involved in a real estate transaction. Our TCs manage your technology and your transactions. You stay compliant, get paid, and have fewer headaches. TCs ensure that all documentation is organized and delivered on time to guarantee a seamless transaction.
Transactly Virtual Assistants (VA) offer a variety of services, ranging from: marketing, sales, general administrative support, and client out-reach to real estate professionals. The typical tasks performed by a VA include: lead generation, appointment scheduling, social media management, data entry, and marketing campaigns.
While TCs focus mainly on transaction-specific tasks, VAs are more focused on broader, non-transactional functions. However, agents can benefit from both services. Agents using TCs to manage transaction timelines and coordinating processes, and VAs who handle the day-to-day business operations, free themselves to focus on building relationships with clients and growing their business (revenue-generating tasks).